Technology Partners, LLC – imagineteam.com
Last Updated: January 9, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you as you explore and use the Sites:
- Personal information you provide to us, such as your name, title, phone number, and email address
- Your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, and location
- Site usage patterns and page visit data
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill our legal obligations
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- To send you information about new services and features
- To deliver targeted advertising to you
- To request feedback from you
- For data and usage analysis, determining the effectiveness of our services or promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve the Sites
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we collect. Nothing on the Internet is 100% secure. Transmission of personal information to and from the Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the Sites within a secure environment.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties on any of the following bases:
- You have given us consent to do so
- It is reasonably necessary in order for us to achieve a legitimate business purpose
- We must do so to meet our contractual obligations to you
- We are legally required to do so (for example as compliance with a court order)
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, illegal activities, or threats to a person’s safety
- In the negotiation or execution of a merger, sale, financing, loan, or acquisition
- With our affiliates (parent companies, related companies, and subsidiaries)
You may opt-out of having your data collected or shared with others (except when required to meet our contractual obligations to you, we are legally obligated to do so, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, illegal activities, or threats to a person’s safety) by emailing us at
Equality in Service and Price
Our prices and services are not affected by whether you opt-out of having your data collected or shared.
Geographic and Age-Specific Privacy Rights
The Sites are not directed towards children under the age of 18, and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
The Sites are not directed towards European citizens or residents, and European citizens or residents are not permitted to use the Sites. We do not knowingly collect information from European citizens or residents.
California law permits California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at